I am using Avro since when I know about this awesome software, around 10-12 years. Maybe more than this. When I started Ubuntu, I am looking for avro for linux and here is the download link of official avro, you can download from here and install by following the instruction
You can easily install Avro on Terminal buy follow below few lines of commands.
Step – 1:
Make sure you are in right directory and run these commands on your terminal
I am working on a project and PM request me to create a CSR (Certificate Signing Request) for purchasing a SSL certificate. I do some research and of-course Google, suddenly get this informative hands-on video tutorial with commands in text format. So,just watch the video with full concentration and use the commands when you need it.
BTW, there is also a video on How do you get and integrate a free SSL with your domain/site.
So, Njoy and visit the link.
How to Integrate, install, test, debug #SSL Certificate. 5 videos cover many things. Also with free SSL Certificate from #Letsencrypt
I was a windows user and recently transfer to Linux (Ubuntu). I try GIMP on Ubuntu as an alternative of Photoshop, but facing some issues, bcoz the interface is not exactly like Photoshop and I need a quick solution. So, I google and find a GIMP Photoshop Tweaks and here it is..
and Here is the process how can you change your GIMP default interface like Photoshop
0. Close GIMP, if it is open.
1. Download the Tweak File from Here
2. Keep a backup of your present GIMP configuration.
– just type below command on your terminal
mv ~/.gimp-2.8 ~/.gimp-2.8.backup
– Go to the Home folder and press Ctrl+H (to view hidden files & folders).
– Find the folder named .gimp-2.8
– Rename .gimp-2.8 to .gimp-2.8.backup or wahtever you want
3. Extract the downloaded zip file in your Home folder. You will get a hidden folder named .gimp-2.8 with new configuration like Photoshop. (Press Ctrl+H to see the hidden folders/files.)
4. Now Open the GIMP and check out the toolbox, right side panel and interface..
5. If you are done and everything ok, then do a comment here and share this article, bcoz sharing is caring :p
N.B.: And if you don’t like/need Photoshop Like interface and want to roll back to the default GIMP Interface just type below command on your terminal
We are building website and applications on localhost and I use XAMPP package on Linux for my local development.
After installing Xampp, we always get a default home page from Xampp and most of the time we don’t need that. Basically before writing this article I always delete all items of htdocs/www folder, but sometimes we need to know things like versions and if functions are enable or not and also the limits various variables. So by using the below script you can easily get a good view of your localhost’s projects (as a list) and as well as databases from phpmyadmin. And you dont need to delete anything on htdocs folder and get all thing whenever you need.
In the header put this css code into the style tag for a better view